Nelson Paint Co Books and newspapers and cuttings re Museum and archaeology
 p. ; 34 cm
0 - Whole = Height x Width x Depth (mm) = 340 x 236 x 30mm
The Nelson Paint Company was formed at a meeting in 1925, to manufacture paint using iron ore from the deposit at Parapara, Golden Bay. The Company was placed on a strong footing through the efforts of Frederick Gibbs who was chairman of directors for many years. The company ceased business in 1974.
Paint industry and trade
Business enterprises - Nelson - History
Nelson Paint Company
Other reference numbers
Nelson Paint Company. 1934-1951. Account book. Nelson Provincial Museum: A4200.